and Be Able To
- Determine which social media sites work for their teaching style.
- Implement social media sites into daily learning.
- Create everything from a simple website, to daily blogging, online quizzes, forums and discussion boards can be used to make the classroom interactive and constantly accessible
In today's society one cannot hide from social media. Today everyone is immersed in social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Educational buildings are switching over to online grading, report cards and connectivity. apps and tools are being created daily to assist in the learning process. This course is designed to accomplish the world wide question on when it is appropriate to use social media in the classroom. This course is a must for all educational professionals K-12. This course will provide educators with an understanding of and successful strategies of incorporating the use of social media into the classroom. Discussing all the different programs and uses for each and how to use them inside of school and outside to help aid in the learning experience and maintain the students’ interest.
Teachers enrolled in this course will...
- The need for teachers to learn about social media.
- How to learn about the different types of social media and how to incorporate it into classroom learning
- Teacher: Jean Marie D'Aversa